The physicians at Commonwealth Hematology-Oncology are committed to providing state-of-the-art, quality-driven, and measured care in a compassionate manner to all of their patients. We are grateful and fully understand the trust you have placed in us to care for our patients.
We will provide to you:
- Consultation in a timely manner for routine referrals and 24-hour consultation for urgent referrals.
- Multidisciplinary care for patients requiring therapeutic modalities other than medical oncology care
- A written treatment plan for both you and your patient.
- Onsite second opinions by our academic partners or referral to an affiliated academic center for second opinion.
- Genetic counseling and testing.
- Clinical Trials
Here is a list of other resources that we provide:
- Red flags for genetic cancer risk
- Clinical trials
- Patient advocates to assist with the cost of cancer care
- Electronic chemotherapy order entry to provide safe chemotherapy dosing
- Survivorship care planning and follow up
- Support groups
- Regularly updated screening guidelines in a printable guideline brochure
To refer a patient contact a local Commonwealth Hematology-Oncology office.